mardi 20 mars 2007


Today, on my TV journal assignment, I decided to take the place of Homer Simpson. Lisa came home after school and she told me that she decided to participate in a scientific contest. I was very happy for her but she said that she didn't know what to do to win. I decided to help her because the project is to build a model of a nuclear central and I worked in a real one for a long time. It took one week to build it and when I showed it to Lisa she was so surprised and so happy.When the day of the contest arrived, she went to school with her project and everybody, without exception, was so impressed.Unfortunately, Lisa was disqualified because the model of the central émitted some real radiation and all of the objects around it were entirely dissolved. I said to them that it wasn't written in the rules.

1 commentaire:

Susana Canelo a dit…

Hi:
Here in Argentina, on the south part of the map,everybody watches the Simpsons too.
My Mum, a lovely eighty years old lady, loves them.
Maybe difficult to be Homer, don't you think? He looks so silly,and especially if he has to help his smart daughter...
You're doing really well. Congratulations from Del Valle in Argentina.
Susana Canelo