mardi 6 février 2007



For my TV journal assignment, I chose (Hogan Knows Best). I chose this show because Hulk Hogan is my best wrestler and his family is very funny to watch. I hope that I will learn some good news about this family. In this show, there are some characters to know. First, the father, Hulk Hogan, who is the best wrestler that the world has never had. The second character is the wife of Hulk ; Linda Hogan who is a very strong woman and a bright mother. The two other characters are their kids Nic Hogan and Brook Hogan who try to make a music album and become more independent because they are 18 years old. This is the second season of this show and this story takes place at the family's residence.
In each episode, there are new conflicts that are not in relation with the previous. Every time, the conflicts are in relation to the family and we can see how the parents are with their children. Sometimes, the parents are very sharp with them and the kids don't like it.

Aucun commentaire: