mardi 6 février 2007




The TV program that I chose is « The Simpsons ». I decided to take it because I’m not a fan of TV. It’s really unusual for me to spend the evening in front of the TV but I frequently watch « The Simpsons » in English to try to develop my knowledge in English. « The Simpsons », is a family formed by Homer, Marge, Lisa, Bart and Magie and they live in a house in Springfield Illinois. The director, Mat Groening, tries to show us the stupid side of the family when they try to resolve some problems everyday. They live day after day and they always have problems. At the end of each program, they find a good or stupid manner to resolve it. They are comics characters and they always carry me in to their adventures.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

OI TUDO BEM COMO VC COM SEGE EMTRAR NA QUELE JOGO QUE VOCE COLOCA CASTELO DA TERRA EU ESTOU DOIDA PARA JOGAR SO QUE EU NÃO CONSIGO